Juventus Stadium field will be a duel between the top two Serie A this time; Juventus and Roma. To match that Juve had okay stats notes on Rome, particularly in Turin.
Up to 5 giornata Bianconeri and Giallorossi are both still able to achieve a perfect start with 15 points. Only two teams that are still able to do so.
This weekend, Sunday (05/10/2014) night, it certainly changed; knows whether the two teams will share points, or even nothing to lose and lose the perfect start.
To match later La Vecchia Signora at least, as it’s called Opta, have a good record on ‘Capital Wolves’. Mentioned that Juve have overall head to head record better and even capable of winning the last three meetings between the two teams in Turin.
Here’s a note about the game as summarized Opta.
– The two teams have faced 160 times in Serie A: Bianconeri victory over the Giallorossi number with 76 to 37.
– Of the last seven meetings, Juve managed five wins over Roma. Roma managed one win and one other match ended in a draw.
– Juventus have won 51 of 80 home games against Roma, with Roma winning only eight games.
– Juve have won all three games last against Roma in Turin.
– Juventus have won 76 times in a duel over Roma in Serie A – Juve only won more over Inter in Serie A (77).
– Rome is the most favorite team for uprooted by Juve goalkeeper in the league, with 225 goals.
– Juve was speeding with 12 consecutive wins in the league, equaling their longest barrage in the top league; they also have won 19 of 20 games last in Serie A.
– The Bianconeri have made a clean sheet in eight consecutive games in the league.
– For the third time in Serie A history, two teams are both still make a 100% up to 5 giornata (after 1950-51 and 1976-77).
– Before Juve this season, the last team to not concede a goal in five games early in the season is Parma in 1998/99, when Gigi Buffon is still standing in goal Parma.
– Arturo Vidal has scored four goals against Roma in Serie A.
– Francesco Totti has made a total of eight goals in Serie A Juve opponent, but only one in his last six appearances in the opponents ‘Old Lady’ in the league.